WHAT IS THE CAMPERVAN CAPACITY?
There are two models of campervans, with a maximum capacity of 4 people, both sleeping and in circulation. Sleeping is ensured by the existence of two double beds arranged in bunk format (length 188 cm by 120 cm width).
WHO CAN DRIVE A CAMPERVAN?
IS THERE A MINIMUM HIRING PERIOD?
HOW CAN I MAKE A BOOKING?
The easiest way is by clicking on RESERVATIONS, where you can choose the dates, pick-up and drop-off locations, extra equipment and additional protection.
HOW DO I PAY FOR A BOOKING?
We charge 50% of the rental value in the reservation.
WHAT IS THE INCLUDED EQUIPMENT IN THE CAMPERVAN?
DOES THE RENTAL VALUE INCLUDES INSURANCE?
CAN I DRIVE OUTSIDE PORTUGAL?
Yes, if you select the PLUS or ULTRA protection.
WHAT IS THE SCHEDULE FOR PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF THE CAMPERVAN?
The delivery or return of the Campervan can be done at any time.
- From 07H00 to 09H00 and 17H30 to 19H30 – € 39,00
From 20H00 to 07H00 – € 65,00
- From 07H00 to 19H30 – € 39,00
From 20H00 to 06H30 – € 65,00
WHY ARE THE CAMPERVANS FIAT DUCATO? ARE THEY RELIABLE?
FIAT Ducato are known for their reliability in the motorcaravanning sector, being the most important base model for Campervan manufacturers, holding 2/3 of the European market.
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF A BREAKDOWN?
The first thing to do, apart from keeping calm, is to contact us. We will guide you through the procedures.We are just a phone call away, 24/7.Each Campervan also has a DRIVERS MANUAL, with information about the Campervan and the procedures do adopt. We also advise you to carefully read the RENTAL TERMS.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING, TO PICK-UP THE CAMPERVAN?
- A valid European driving license or International driving license;
- A credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD) with credit limit to cover the security deposit;
A valid identification document (Passport or ID Card);
…and a BIG SMILE, YOU´RE ON HOLIDAYS 🙂
IN WICH CONDITIONS SHOULD I RETURN THE CAMPERVAN?
UNFORTUNATELY, I NEED TO CANCEL MY RESERVATION. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
You must inform us as soon as possible. The following rules will apply:
- we are notified until the 31st day before the pick-up: you get full refund of the amount paid
- we are notified between the 30th and the 15th day before the pick-up: we keep 50% of the reservation amount and refund the remaining 50%
- we are notified between the 14th and the 7th day before the pick-up: we keep 100% of the reservation amount, there will be no refund.
- we are notified between the 7th and the pick-up day: we keep 100% of the rental amount, there will be no refund.
DO I HAVE TO LEAVE A SECURITY DEPOSIT, WHEN I PICK-UP THE CAMPERVAN?
WHAT SHOULD I DO, IF I´M LATE TO RETURN MY CAMPERVAN?
I´VE NEVER DRIVEN A CAMPERVAN BEFORE. WILL I ADAPT EASILY?
Very quick and easy to learn, once it´s very similar to a normal car. However, because it´s probably bigger than your everyday vehicle, we advise caution while driving and parking.
For this reason, we chose to equip our Campervans with Parking Sensors and Rear View Camera to help you park safely.
CAN I BRING ALONG MY PET?
HoW is “pet friendly”, so you can bring along your pet, however there is a sterilization fee of € 45,00 regarding odor and hair removal. We want to deliver the Campervan to the next client like if it was for our own use. Any damage caused by any pet, will be charged to the client.
NO MUSIC / NO ROADTRIP! DO THE CAMPERVANS HAVE A SOUND SYSTEM?
All the Campervans have Radio with a 7” screen with GPS, Bluetooth connection and 2 USB (Cables are not included).